AIR ATOMISING SYSTEM (DRY FOG)
The fog is generated with micro atomizer specially developed and designed for this purpose, using air or steam as the driving force. These special atomizers consume very small quantity of air or steam as compared to the conventional ones.
- Materials containing high fines.
- Materials requiring low water addition.
- Location with acute shortage of water.
- Low installation and equipment costs.
- Reduced total water requirement due to fogging.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- Highly effective in suppressing dust in lower particles size range.
- Improved working conditions.
- Compared to suitable of materials where water addition is a constraint.