CANDLE FILTERS FOR GAS FILTRATION
These filters have following advantages over the Ceramic Candles and other conventional filters:-
- High filtration efficiency.
- Low initial pressure drop.
- Longer service life.
- Sturdy; protected against breakage and external damage.
- Can be reused several times after back washing.
- After the useful life, could be serviced by us at part cost of new candles by replacing the ceramic fibre filtration media.
SPECIFICATIONS OF TECC-PGF-01 CANDLE FILTER
TECC-PGF-01is a Stainless Steel encased Candle Filter, closed at one end and with 70 mm dia., 15mm thick Flange collar at other end. This is stainless steel encased ceramic fibre filter of exclusive construction towards mechanical sturdiness required during installation, cleaning and reuse of the Candle Filter.
||40mm I.D. x 60 mm OD x 1000 mm long
||Selective removal of dust/mist particles carried in gases
||Ambient Temp. to 400oC
||Upto a max. of 50 kg/cm2
|EFFICIENCY OF FILTRATION
||99.9% removal of particles upto 3 micron size.
TECC Candles have following advantages over the Ceramic Candles and other conventional filters:-
- High filtration efficiency
- Low initial pressure drop
- Longer service life
- Sturdy; protected against breakage and external damage
- Can be reused several times after back washing
- After the useful life, could be serviced by us at part cost of new candles by replacing the cast filtration element
- In Nitric Acid plants for filtration of air and ammonia mixture.
- Instrument Air Filters.
- Process gas filters where filtration of upto 1 micron size particles is desired.
- Filtration of liquids requiring very fine particles to be removed.
- Filtration of corrosive process gases such as Cl2 etc.
"FILTRA" besides offering Candles for particular filtration requirement also undertake design and supply of complete Filtration systems, with vessels and suitable control devices and instrumentation to meet client's system requirement.