FILAMAR ESV H5700
FILAMAR ESV H5700 is an organic coating suitably modified by inorganic fillers, C-6 class (ASTM 976) and exhibits superior performance under thermal expansion and possible vibration conditions. It is a single component composition of polyester with pigments in ratio of 1:1.
- FILAMAR ESV H5700 is suitable for higher coating thickness in the range of 6-8 microns.
- It is designed for applications in high line speed coating systems.
- Due to very high insulation resistance and surface resistivity, FILAMAR ESV H5700 is perfectly suited for mid-sized and heavy machines like large generators.
- FILAMAR ESV H5700 withstands thermal strains like aluminum casting and also burn off processes during machine repair.
- FILAMAR ESV H5700 has high flexibility and provides good spread along with gloss.
FILAMAR ESV H5700 is hot curing. Optimum curing temperature depends upon the dwell time in the furnace and must be determined for each oven separately.
For FILAMAR ESV H5700, cure pattern is a strip temperature (PMT) of 250 °C for dwell time of 1 minute inside the curing furnace. This can however, be altered as per customer demands.
Following properties are for a typical 1 micron coating thickness.
FILAMAR ESV H5700 (C-6)
||Insulation Resistance (For 2 micron lamination)
||> 50 Ohm.cm2/lam
||2-3 times Bright Steel
||Stress Relieving Annealing (SRA)
||Does not withstand SRA